Enabling Life Cycle Management
At Automation GT, we understand that the installation of an automated system is just the beginning of the product life cycle for our clients and we pride ourselves on being able to offer our customers excellent and timely customer support in all of their automation needs for the ongoing lives of their machines. Once a system is commissioned and operational, Automation GT offers support for the complete lifetime of all automated systems and equipment.
From preventative maintenance to on-site support, we provide a comprehensive support service that aims to maximize our clients’ machine productivity, and ultimately, return-on-investment.
Customer Support Services Include
- Extended warranty available
- Custom service contracts
- Onsite repairs and service
- Upgrades, retrofits, or product change modifications
- Preventative maintenance
- Inspection and testing
- Spare parts
Broad Portfolio of Services
Our Service Department partners with clients to ensure that they receive full and comprehensive support for any issues they may face. Our broad portfolio of support services range from custom machine spare parts to pre-negotiated custom service contracts. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (760) 481-7939.
Our Service Department Offers:
- Assistance with operation and maintenance of any build-to-print custom machinery
- Assistance with software configuration and networking
- Retrofits and refurbishing for machines and systems purchased from us, as well as from other vendors
- Custom service contracts in cases where customers want specific features in their contracts
- Spare parts (custom machined, sub-assemblies, OEM parts, reverse engineering) available, whether or not the part or machine came from us, or is still in production