November 09, 2012
Our Laser Catheter Bonder has been featured on QMED – Qualified suppliers to the Medical Device Industry. We’re delighted to have been featured by QMED and we’re very proud of this product.
The Laser Catheter Bonder is a standardized machine that bonds various catheter materials using a laser. Laser bonding melts both materials that it is bonding with heat. This method is more reliable than using adhesives, which can have inconsistent viscosities and adhesion rates, and can drip during application. Here are some further specifications of the product:
- Automatic sample clamping
- Variety of collet inserts to accommodate sample size from 1French to 20French
- No programming language involved and no programming experience required
- Four types of programs (manual, statistic, dynamic, multi-steps combining static
- Multi-steps programs to allow segmented bonding and surface smoothing.
- Color and larger LCD monitor with cross-hair to better indicate laser bonding location
- Store 10 programs, each type
- Universal voltage (110V/15A/60Hz or 220V/15A/50Hz)
If you require laser bonding solutions please contact us at email@example.com